Sunday, June 5, 2011

Mixed Emotions

Today I am torn.

On the one hand, I am excited and anxious for the job, excuse me, JOBS I just got. I can't tell you how good it feels that the only 2 places I interviewed at so far both hired me. I had been feeling unbelievably restless, so it will be nice to have something to do finally. That, and I'm broke, so the money will be fabulous. Things seem to be slowly falling into place, which is great because I was getting nervous.

However, I can't fully enjoy this day for 2 reasons. One being that I have been lifting and moving things ALL DAY LONG. My entire body is aching and I have to be to work in the morning. Somehow, I need to be able to get myself up in the morning and pretend that my body isn't on strike. (It will be, I promise you that) The other reason is that someone I really care about is not doing too well lately. I want more than anything to help, but it seems there's really nothing I can do. I absolutely hate seeing people in pain, especially those I care for. This whole time I had been thinking that the reason for the sudden lack of communication was due to something I had said or done, but it turns out I was missing what was really going on. All I want to do is reach out and help. I always want to make people feel better, but in this case...I simply have to wait. Wait until we can talk again, and until things get better (which I really hope happens soon). I don't want to be pushy or intrusive, so I will step back, but I hope this person (you know exactly who you are) knows that I am here. Always ready to listen, to talk, to help. I will do anything in my power to make you happy. Just know that, and know that I am thinking of you.

And now, I sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment