Friday, June 17, 2011

Countdown

Remember that amazing guy I talked about last time? Well, our relationship has only gotten better and better with every passing moment. Yesterday, he booked his plane ticket to come see me in 2 weeks! I am so unbelievably excited, it's not even funny! Although, I need to try to keep busy until then so I don't go out of my mind counting down the minutes until he arrives. (PS. He will be here in 16 days and 5 hours)

What to do, what to do? Oh I know, WORK! I have officially started the second job so I will now be working a lot more. So far, both jobs are great! I am going to have to be careful, because let's face it, I work at a huge store full of accessories. This could be dangerous!

I'm still trying to figure out what to do for school in fall. Do I want to start a program or just do basic prereq's that I know will transfer? Hmmm. I know what program I want to do, it's just a matter of figuring out the best way to do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment